Thursday, January 09, 2014





A little bit about Me.


It was horribly awkward trying to write about myself. To sit down and try and think of what words describe what kind of person i am, was really hard. How do you describe yourself without sounding vain or lame? So this is what i have come up with: I am in my late 20's. I am married to a wonderful man named Matt. I have two beautifully healthy kids Ava (2) and Knox (7 months). I have a business degree with a major in Marketing, i was raised Catholic but no longer actively practice my faith. I have 3 sisters, 1 brother and two loving parents. I love to dance although i really suck at it and i am slightly addicted to chocolate.


So there you have it, the definition of me, all very fascinating i know. I don’t have any special abilities or talents. Im in my own head a lot, which kind of explains my need to write things down although I don't fancy myself a writer. I have horrible grammar and my spelling is far from good but if you bare with me you might find that once in awhile i have a good story to tell and an almost insightful tidbit to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment